If you’ve booked a party with me already, then I most likely directed you to this page. If you haven’t booked with me yet, you can book your party here.
Welcome to the Hostess Page!
I’m so excited that you’ve decided to book a pleasure party with me. Thank you for opening your home and sharing your time with me. I am looking forward to our Love Love party!
There are some great goodies in store for you! The higher your party sales, the more free goodies you get!
The three main things that will bring success to our party:
- Be Excited! Enthusiasm is contagious. If you show how excited you are, your guests will be excited too! We’re going to have fun games, fun sex ed and fun SHOPPING! Everyone loves a party!
- Over Invite! Invite everyone you know and ask them to bring a guest or two. Remember: Everyone loves an invitation! Let each guest decide if they will attend. Personally invite 40 people, often only one third of those invited are able to attend. Great attendance will increase party sales, which will increase your free products! My average attendee count is about 20 people. If you have trouble remembering who to invite, try using my 50 Guests in 5 Minutes sheet.
- Reminders – Be sure your guestlist has received their invitations and collect RSVPs. Remind everyone about the party, especially the week of your party. I’ve learned that this makes a BIG difference in attendance.
- First send a “save the date”, so your friends can put your party into their calendar. Then create and send official invitations. You can use free online invitations through mypunchbowl.com or evite.com. Or if your prefer paper invitations, you can buy some cute ones at a party store or use these MS Word invitations to edit and print: Invitation 1 or Invitation 2
- Remind people that this IS a shopping party. Good sales are important since this is how I’m compensated through commission and it’s how you get more free products!
- Pre-party games. You can start the party early by getting a Dirty Dice or Pleasure Squares game going. Print as many copies as you need. Let me know if you’re doing one of these pre-party games so I can bring the material that goes with them.
- If you need to reschedule your party, please let me know ASAP so I can open your party date to another hostess.
What I’ll need from you the night of the party:
- A small to medium sized table for my product display (card or coffee table is fine)
- A private area for ordering. Most hostesses choose a den, bedroom or kitchen.
- Keep your food and drink options minimum. I want you to enjoy the show too! Opt for finger foods and simple refreshments/cocktails (or a passion punch in a bowl!) Download my food and drink suggestion menu.
- This is an 18 and older event by law. So, please, no one under 18 including infants.
This is going to be great! If you have any questions before your party, don’t hesitate to contact me.