THANK YOU for hosting your Love Love party with me! I have already sent you an email which confirms our booking. If you haven’t booked with me yet, fill out the party request form to get your party started!
Thank you for opening your home and sharing your time with me. I am an experienced adult toy party consultant and you can expect great things from our upcoming party. Together, we can make this party a huge success.
There are some great goodies in store for you! The higher your party sales, the more free goodies you get! You can receive a thank you gift automatically, free spending credit based on sales, item discounts depending on number of orders and gift certificates for bookings from your party. If anyone can not attend your party, they can still place an order online at my online shop: shop.loveloveparties.com. They will need to enter your name into the comments section when checking out. And, of course, they can host their own party too!
What You Can Expect From Me:
- A FUN, professional, non-judgmental, enlightening, funny and educational products presentation that will last about 1 hour. Some games, too!
- A variety of quality and clean products that will be shown and passed around the room.
- Open communication – call me or email me anytime with any questions about your party. I’ll also be checking in with you from time to time until your party date.
- Confidential and discreet ordering for you and your guests.
- Payment methods accepted are any credit cards, paypal, cash or checks
- 1-2 weeks discreet shipping via Priority Mail.
- A generous hostess rewards program as shown above.
What I’ll Need From You:
- Do official invitations. An evite, paper invitations (let me know if you need a .doc invite), Facebook event, etc. Make it official!
- Keep on top of the guests. Send out reminders as we get closer to the party date. Remember to tell your guests to bring friends for a bigger turnout! If someone can’t attend the party, send them to shop online at shop.loveloveparties.com. They’ll need to enter your name into the comments when checking out.
This is an 18 and older event by law. So, please, no one under 18 including infants.
- A small to medium sized table for my products (card or coffee table is fine, even a shelf is okay)
A private area for ordering. Most hostesses choose a dining room, bedroom or kitchen.
- Keep your food and drink options minimum. I want you to enjoy the show too! Opt for finger foods and simple refreshments/cocktails (or a passion punch in a bowl!) Download my food and drink suggestion menu.
Please let me know if there are any changes to your booking, like date or time reschedule or location change, ASAP.
The three main things that will bring success to our party:
- Be Excited! Enthusiasm is contagious. If you show how excited you are, your guests will be excited too! We’re going to have fun games, fun sex ed and fun SHOPPING! Everyone loves a party!
- Over Invite! Invite everyone you know and ask them to bring a friend or two. Remember: Everyone loves an invitation! Let each guest decide if they will attend. Personally invite 40 people, often only one third of those invited are able to attend. Great attendance will increase party sales, which will increase your free products! My average attendee count is about 15-20 people. If you have trouble remembering who to invite, try using my 40 guests in 4 minutes sheet.
- Reminders – Be sure your guestlist has received their invitations and collect RSVPs. Remind everyone about the party, especially the week of your party. I’ve learned that this makes a BIG difference in attendance.
- First send a “save the date”, so your friends can put your party into their calendar. This can be just a quick message, text or call. Here are some fun images to use to let people know they’re invited – Oh My! and You Are Invited!
- Remind people that this IS a shopping party. Good sales are important since this is how I’m compensated through commission and it’s how you get more free products!
- Pre-party game. You can start the party early by getting a Pleasure Squares game going. Print as many copies as you need.
- If you are hosting a bachelorette or birthday party, be sure to collect bridal or birthday bucks for the guest of honor! This is a collected amount of money from everyone attending the party for the bride or birthday girl to spend at the party.
I’m looking forward to our party! Contact me for anything you may need.